Thursday, June 24, 2010

Do you care when someone has a big zit on their face?

like do you care if youre talking to your friend and they have a HUGE red zit in the middle of their face?Do you care when someone has a big zit on their face?
Ok so im not saying this is lovely lol but so what at the end of the day you cant help it when you get spots, so why worry about someone else spots etc, if your feeling a lil freaked or disgusted by it, imagine how self conscience they are def feeling about it. And if its your friend then it shouldnt matter about spots etc, your there friend because of whats inside and not outside. Katie xDo you care when someone has a big zit on their face?
not gonna lie i sometimes do.. lol but my friends and i take care of our faces so its all good. it makes me mad when the person with the zit either obsesses over it or points out a tiny flaw on my face thats like 1/4 the size of the planet on their face..


sry if thats harsh ;)
No, because everyone knows that theres not one person that hasn't had a zit. They known how you feel so they dont really care about it or pay any attention to it. And if you act like it's not there it helps a lot.
No everybody gets zits on there face its a phase most everybody goes through. I'm sure that you friend is going to stare at it but thats a normal thing to do.wouldnt you stare at your friends when you was talking to them?
Yes i do care. I always feel bad for whom ever it is. i was cursed as a teen with bad skin but all we had was soap , witch hazel and rubbing alcohol. Now a days there are so many more options to help with this.
okay...that will definitely attract attention...but i don't care..everybody has zits, and it's a normal thing. so, i won't care..
No. They're my friend and I stick by them even if they do look funny.
No, unless it pulses or something...
no, i've gotten them too and i know they're embarrassing so i try not to look at it or act like i even notice it.
Nobody is perfect. %26lt;}:-})


When I talk to people, and want their attention.


I look them right in the eyes. %26lt;}:-})
Not really, it's not on my face! Not everyone has perfect skin.
yes its very distracting
No it's thier face not mine so i have no worry!
No. Why would I? I've had zits (I still do), and my friends don't give a rat's behind.
It can be distracting.
No. Theres no reason why I should.
no the question is do u care if some1 has a big zit on therie face?
No but if I know it bothers them I'd try and help them out with it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan