Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can I get rid of a zit without popping it in a day?

You can camouflage it with some Visine. Just drop some on it every few hours. It will reduce the size of the blood vessels feeding it, so it won't appear so red. Best wishes.How can I get rid of a zit without popping it in a day?
I haven't tried this yet but I hear there's a new product on the market that might can help clear a pimple in 24 hours. It's called Zeno and you can get at any drug store.





Hope this helpsHow can I get rid of a zit without popping it in a day?
Some one told me to get a slice of cucumber and stick it on the pimple and then cover it with a bandaid for 4 hrs max.





Also, you could put ice on it for about 10-20 mins





Or hot water which calms it down








I hope ive helped.
before you go to bed tonight put toothpaste on it let it dry the toothpaste will dry out the zit
fersh lemon juice to it 3 times a day. Usually shrinks it overnight to where it isn't noticeable, but you can't get rid of one in one day....sorry...hope it helped.
Aspirin works well for me. I take a tab of aspirin crush it up, and add a drop or two of water to make it a paste. Put it on the problem areas and It will make it a lot better. My sister had a really really bad one and did this, it wasbarely noticeable later that day and the next morning it was almost gone, barely noticeable.
Well i am not sure about in a day, but try using a face mask the night before. And wash your face with a grainy clenser, before putting on the mud mask or what ever kind of mask you put on. And you can put tooth paste on the zit at night to reduce the side. Also put cover up during day so the zit will blend in with your face more. Try washing your face every night with a product and keep a routine of it and hopefully it will eliminate zits. Hope that helps!
you can't get rid of a pimple in one day.
  • microsoft office
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    secured loan