Thursday, June 24, 2010

My forehead is breaking out How do I get rid of all the zits?

My forehead is really bad right now. I use proactiv but a lot of the time i feel like it doesnt work even tho EVERYONE says its the best and it works and EVERYONE recommends it. is there any other way to get rid of zits fast LIKE NOW. any overnight stuff i can use. any home remedie stuff. Im new to all the makeup stuff so should I use coverup...foundation...both. Ive been using coverup but its not fully covering them up it just dulls them PLZ PLZ PLZ HELPMy forehead is breaking out How do I get rid of all the zits?
Well I went to the doctor and it can actually caused by an allergy. So if you have allergies this may be the key. I sldo use acne free severe which is stronger then proactiv and is generic. You can find it at walgreens.My forehead is breaking out How do I get rid of all the zits?
go to walmart or your local drug store and get the biore skin care line. especially Biore triple action astringent. these work great AND fast. pluse the best part, they are cheap. personally i hate proactive, it never worked for me and cost way too much. biore cleared up my skin pretty good. as for covering them up, i wash my face, apply clean %26amp; clear oil free acne moisturizer, then apply a little bit of neutrogena healthy glow sheers liquid concealer. after that i use a green powder concealer and a LITTLE bit of mary-kate and ashley gold shimmer. trust me, this covers ANY marks pretty good. it's all cheap too. good luck.
neutrogena 8 hour pads...they work really fast and well for me
i have the same problem as you, but the truth is it's different for everyone. we all breakout for different reasons and we all have to treat our breakouts differently. for me, i use acne free and lemon juice. it works pretty well. also avoide eating greasy food and too much sugar. i once read in an article that the breakouts on your forehead are caused by your diet and the food you eat. but if you don't have time to go to the store and buy acne free, use fresh lemon juice, i promise it'll work!





Good Luck





xoxoxoxo
This may sound weird but..





toothpaste it works. (I actually have toothpaste on my pimples right now)





I leave it on all night ( extreme clean aquafresh)





apply directly on pimples, it dries them out.





I also use ponds cold cream daily.





drink plenty of water. Goodluck! it works for me!
Use any kind of mask! Use that 3 times a week and exfoliate (apricot scrub) Or use toothpaste which helps but drys out your skin like crazy!!!! Try not applying make-up!
go to ur doctor, i am not kidding, they have medicine better than proactive, my brothers face used to be covered with pimples... now it is almost clear.. it is not too expensive either
Everyone may say proactive works, but it sometimes depends. I know some people where it worked awesomely and some it didn't help at all. What I would say is get a different facial wash and whatever you do do not pick at your zits!
Diet, stress, and hormones are the leading causes of acne. Judging from your question, I imagine you're not taking care of yourself in any of these areas. My suggestion is to speak with a physician. Chances are you will find a better answer from a professional than you will find here.
proactiv doesnt work on everyone's skin type so try clean and clear it works really good on my skin! try not to put too much makeup over ur zits because you dont want to clog up your pores so try bare minerals that way it wont clog up your pores. overnight solutions are masks.. try any mask! i hope i helped!
Foundation actually makes it worse. It covers it up but it makes it worse. Try washing your face in the morning AND at night. Right before bed. Right when you wake up. If you get into the routine the zits will start going away. And btw the zits might not be because of your face and like washing it. Puberty. Yuckk!
noxema

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan