Thursday, June 24, 2010

What do you like to put on a zit at night to make it less noticeable by morning?

toothpaste, it takes away redness


or like acutane


or clean %26amp; clear like ultraclear or something i dont know what its called exactlyWhat do you like to put on a zit at night to make it less noticeable by morning?
Good old toothpaste!What do you like to put on a zit at night to make it less noticeable by morning?
CLINIQUE PRODUCTS REALLY WORK....EXPENSIVE BUT HEY ITS WORHT UR INNER BEAUTY.
toothpaste
Retin-A ladies! It's the best
on onion slice, seriously. it draws the puss out. my g-ma taught me that one. awww.
hydrogen peroxide or toothpaste.
i use spot on blemish (Avene).. it work for!! n no acne scar :D
toothpaste works pretty well
Try a few drops of Visine. It gets the redness out and makes the zit look less swollen.
I usually put zit-cream on it and hope for the best...





I don't know if it works or not - I've never tried - but someone once told me that vinegar, when applied at night, will help it to dry up some by morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan