Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can I get rid of a zit?

Don't say washing my face, because I already do that.





Anyway, I have this huge zit on my face, that is like excruciatingly painful, really red, and definitely infected, how can I get rid of it without popping it?





By the way, I'm not overreacting about this, it actually is HUGE.How can I get rid of a zit?
well there's tea tree oil which is a tiny and powerful bottle.It really is awesome.Try it. Where did i get not to sure but ask at the pharmacy they'll tell you.How can I get rid of a zit?
i get those sometimes they are really painful. first of all. DO NOT TOUCH IT OR TRY TO POP IT!!!! that just makes it a million times worse. try as hard as you can to not let the oils on your fingers come in contact with it because it just causes it to be worse. it is important to wash your face with a good facial cleanser but since you already do that... clean%26amp;clear makes a cream with 10% benzoyl peroxide called Persa-gel 10. clean your face really well and then apply this cream as directed and it works AMAZING. also you could use some sort of facial toner. i like Neutrogena oil-free. but if you don't do anything with it... if you don't touch it or aggravate it at all in any way they go away in 2-3 days. hope i helped!
Hot compress


if it's yellow too put a sterile needle in the center to drain the bacteria


hot compress (again)





Acne wash it's needed to dry out the acne


alcohol


and spot treat it with acne cream.





It won't heal over night but this is the proper method unless you want to scar try toothpaste (don't try it).


Toothpaste is not for acne.
get proactive the refining mask and it works and put alchahol on it


it works reallly good (I did it and I had like 4 and they were really innfected and it worked) first get a cotton ball or some sort of pad and put alchahol on it and then once it is dry use the refining mask.


put it on before bed.
i know you said not to say washing your face, but my dermatologist says to wash my face with a soap with at least 10% benzoyle peroxide, then use a cream such as retinae, eruthamiacin or cleosine, all three of which require a perscription, and also chlorine and vitamin D help also, so go out swimming in a pool and get some sun. D:
go with the tooth paste thing! it WORKS!


but my improved method, which honestly has failed me once out of like, 45 times, is dab peroxide on the zit with a q-tip AFTER washing your face with warm water, let it dry, use the peroxide, then put toothpaste on it and sleep. hope i helped.
damnn sorry hun :/


i HATE ZITS TOO


so when that happens to me i use


this


http://www.onlinepharmacynz.com/images/p鈥?/a>





it really works :]


trust me you can find it at any drug store really and the price verries but it's ususally like 6 or 7 $$





hope i helpedd :]
I feel ya, that totally happened to me once. And I had thought those cartoons were exaggerating. You could try leaving it alone, using a facial, or getting a dermatologist perscription? Those take a long time to go away no matter what you do.
toothpaste! no really, put it on at bed time. it's supposed to soothe it


then wait untill you see the white, and rub a hot towel on it so it will pop.
put a warm compress (a hot, wet washcloth works) on it - that should bring the zit up to the surface faster and put benzoyl peroxide on it.
I would pop it. And then wash it out.
hmmh.... zit cream!?
sleep with tooth paste on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan