Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do I get rid of dark scars on my chin that were caused by zits???

I don't normally get zits, but recently I've had a few. They're all on my chin and when they go away... it seems like they dont? Because they leave a dark-ish scar (as if they were there). I can usually cover it up with make-up but I rather find a way to clear it up-- I am not used to not having clear skin and it is driving me nuts! Its been there for a while so I doubt it'll clear up on its own. What can I do to make them go away? What cremes or etc should I use? Thanks guys in advance.How do I get rid of dark scars on my chin that were caused by zits???
Gentle exfoliating when you cleanse followed by an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) toner is generally recommended to help cells turn over and clear up these kinds of marks. Don't freak out--they're not permanent.





Here is a link to a couple of Neutrogena products that fit the bill. I use ProActive Solution, which also has the same kind of thing, but if you don't have an ongoing acne problem, the Neutrogena products will be fine for a short term solution.





http://www.neutrogena.ca/en/SOS/sol_on_s鈥?/a>How do I get rid of dark scars on my chin that were caused by zits???
solution: dermaline skin whitening cream..


this safe and potent formula can get rid of dark skin spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan