Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have my nipples pierced and i get this weird white zit-like thing on one of them. is this normal?

I have had my nipples pierced for 5 months now. One of them has healed completely normal. The other one however gets white zit-like bumps on it. I can pop it just like a zit and white puss comes out. it reminds me EXACTLY like a zit but on my piercing. It doesnt hurt, and it is not red. Is this normal?I have my nipples pierced and i get this weird white zit-like thing on one of them. is this normal?
I have my nipples pieced, and this personally has not happened to me. I would say, though, that if it isn't red or infected that it is fine. The people than answered and said go to the hospital don't know what they are talking about. I'd say use antibacterial soap and, if possible, some H2Ocean on it. If it reoccurs after doing these things I would suggest going to a professional piercer and ask them about it. Because they are professional they should be able to guide you in the right direction.





I hope i helped!!I have my nipples pierced and i get this weird white zit-like thing on one of them. is this normal?
It's probably a follicular cyst. I had one of those right next to my nose ring for several months. It eventually went away (actually, it popped one day. It was gross.) When I asked my piercing place about it, they said it was just my body trying to heal the piercing because our bodies recognize that there's not supposed to be a hole where we put the piercings. I don't know if your place would say the same thing, but it's worth asking. I remember they told me to be faithful with the saltwater soak.


Anyway, google ';follicular cyst'; along with ';piercing'; and see if the info you find matches your symptoms.
EEEEEEWWWWWW.








Yeah, do like the other person said, hospital.
i would go to the hospital. IDK why people pierce their nipples tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan