Thursday, June 24, 2010

Once a month (PMS) I get these hard under the skin bumps on my face that are like big zits but nothing comes..

out when they are squeezed, they just get bigger %26amp; more red. They arent really visible like zits either unless they flare up really big. My mom gets them sometimes too %26amp; so does my boyfriend so I know its not a weird skin condition. Is this cystic acne? How can I treat this??Once a month (PMS) I get these hard under the skin bumps on my face that are like big zits but nothing comes..
I used to get them also. Mine if they stayed long enough to become ripe contained blood. I used to call them blood boils. I no longer have periods, but every blue moon will still get one. Try using a warm damp cloth on the affected area with a little amount of pressure ( I know it is very painful to do). Why your boyfriend gets them I don't know. Last resort is to see a doctor. Good Luck!!Once a month (PMS) I get these hard under the skin bumps on my face that are like big zits but nothing comes..
I get the same kind of zits just before my period too! They are painful , hard and nasty looking i know. They are due to Ur hormones fluctuating just b4 Ur period and some girl get them and others don't. I tend to get them on my chin and i can't even touch them cause they r so painful! it's so depressing i know so the best thing you can do is visit Ur gynecologist and explain to her that Ur suffering with this issue. I ended up going on the pill for a while and it did actually help my skin condition, (i took a blood test that checks hormone levels and it turned out that i had a slight I'mbalance) im guessing that's what u may have ? otherwise if going on the pill doesn't sound gr8 i suggest you go to Ur dermatologist and again explain Ur situation, telling him or her that that its just b4 Ur periods that u get them. I'm sure they may prescribe some kind of topical treatment that may help. My advice? keep ur skin clean and when u start pmsing and feel that pain under ur skin (its how it starts right?) grab some antibiotic cream like fuiciderm and apply every couple of hours ..it helps with me , but again please check it out with a healthcare professional first! mine are better and not as bad as before, dnt worry in time all this will go. GOOD luck sweety x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan