Thursday, June 24, 2010

Okay so I have never had an achne problem, but I was on accutane to get rid of the zits I would get every?

now and then, well now I have been getting a few ever so often and I am wondering if I should just go back onto accutane and get rid of them for good. The dermatologist thinks I am being crazy and over reacting, but it's my buisness if I want a flawless face. Do you think this is a good idea?Okay so I have never had an achne problem, but I was on accutane to get rid of the zits I would get every?
Accutane is definately not good for your skin, especially if you don't have severe acne. Right now I'm thinking about buying ClearComplex from http://www.purivol.com. Look around there are many other options besides Accutane.Okay so I have never had an achne problem, but I was on accutane to get rid of the zits I would get every?
Hey there,





I understand what it feels like to want flawless skin...I think everyone wants that. But I think going on accutane a second time is really not a good idea. I took accutane once for very bad acne on my back and chest, but only after I had tried absolutely everything. I spent probably 5 years trying to find an alternative solution until finally I decided to take accutane because it was really interfering with my life.





But accutane can have very serious side effects, especially if you are older and could potentially see yourself having children in the next few years...it can cause serious birth defects, but I don't know if that applies to you or not. Even if you don't see yourself having kids anytime soon, there are serious risks to taking accutane that you need to consider.





You have to make a judgement call between the risks/benefits of taking this medication. In my case, the acne that I was experiencing was interfereing with my quality of life because it was so severe, and so in order to gain a HUGE benefit, I had to take a bit of a risk. But the benefit of preventing a couple of random pimples here and there doesn't really outweigh the risks that are associated with accutane, especially since the risks are now doubled since it will be your second time around.





That being said, wanting great skin is a worthy goal and one which you should be able to accomplish, but you will probably be more successful putting some other things into practice, rather than taking the medication again. Accutane is intended for acne that is so serious that it is too difficult to treat using other methods. But if you just get one or two here and there, there are other things you can do! I would suggest scheduling a facial. I have yet to have one but plan to, because I hear they can give you that extra boost to make your skin as close to perfect as it will get! Also, take some time to try out different skin care brands to find out what works for you. I use clinique and find that it works really well.





It's also important to remember that everyone, even the richest celebrities in the world who have every skin care solution at their disposal, still gets blemishes here and there. Nothing can prevent them completely, you can just keep them under control. I wish there was a sure-fire solution to ensure that my skin would be perfect ALL of the time, but unfortunately, there isn't one, not even accutane. I would suggest that you take the Doctors advice. Persuading him to give you the medication again when he doesn't feel it is necessary makes him compromise his integrity as a doctor since ultimately, he is responsible for perscribing the medication. As a professional, he is expected to make responsible decisions if something were to go wrong with you, he would be partly at fault.





I hope this helps! If you decide to try out different skin care methods, post a new question and I would be happy to give you some advice about specific products that I've used and loved!
don,t smother your face in creams..makeup..or such..rarely wash your face ..then only with a mild soap..mostly rinse your face in warm ..not hot..water..and pat it dry with a soft towel..don't eat chocolates..or other greasy foods..if you wash your face too often you remove the skins defences thus letting impurities in..frank..
no I would make sure you cleansing regimine is better and drink more water and ingest less toxins. if the dermatologist thinks you are being absurd perhaps you are. if you want perfect skin you have to put in healthy ingredients in your mouth. why take a pill that your body doesn't need, that doesn't sound healthy.
flawless skin and the side effects of accutane. Not such a great combo%26gt; you are crazy!
It is possible that in your quest for flawless skin, you might actually make it worse. I suggest just using a face wash, benzoyl peroxide, and moisturizer. Cetaphil has a great skin care line. Washes and moisturizers. It's expensive, but worth it. Ask your dermatologist if he is willing and able to give you a prescription for the products that way insurance can cut the cost if you need it. Don't put make up on your young skin on a regular basis, save it for special occasions. You'll find your natural beauty will last and you won't need to enhance it even as you get older. Drink a lot of water too.
I was on Accutane also and I do get a zit every now and then again but it is not as nearly as bad. Right now I just use Clean %26amp; Clear Persa Gel 10 when I get a zit and it dries it up quickley and the zit goes away. I would try that.
I was on accutane for awhile. It is a strong prescription!! Why don't you try Proactive for awhile. It helped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan