Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do you get rid of an under the skin zit (Please help)?

Don't tell me how gross this is unless it's constructive. I know. It's on my face.








Anyway, I have a HUGE under the skin zit on my chin. I have a bump maybe the size of a quarter there and I don't want to wait for it to come to a head. How can I pop it or use another method to make it go away by tomorrow? I need to make a good impression.. tomorrow morning! Help!How do you get rid of an under the skin zit (Please help)?
Well i can tell you one thing, if you touch it you will make it worse so DONT!!! stress will definintely aggravate it I promise you so try not to think about it. It may be hard but if you busy yourself and ban yourself from looking in the mirror for the night you should be ok. I don't know what creams you have in your house but you can buy over the counter creams. If not put a huge blob of toothpaste on it which should dry it out. I used to have bad skin so I know how you feel. If I wanted to draw attention away from a spot I would try to accentuate my eyes or lips too. I remember once I had a massive spot and was going to a disco the next night. I actually forgot about it and it was gone the next day so just try not to pay too much attention to it.How do you get rid of an under the skin zit (Please help)?
Whatever you do don't touch it as the oils from your fingers will make it worse. I suggest putting on a good face mask, splashing your face with cold water and leaving tea tree cream oil on overnight. In the morning if it still hasn't gone put some concealer on or put lots of make up on your eyes so it doesn't look as prominent.


Best of luck xx
Lisa's right.


Last weekend i had a HUUUGE one right between my eyes!


it was gross..


So i put on lots of eyes make up and tried to forget it, and it was hardly noticable the next day!


It didnt even turn into a whitehead!


But thanks again lisa, that toothpaste thing is actually a goo idea:)
I know from experience if you mess with those kind of spots it only makes them worse. Leave it alone and it may go down overnight.
  • microsoft office
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    secured loan