Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do people keep their hair in their face all the time and not get zits/acne/pimples?

I keep my hair in my face 24/7 but I pull it up when I go to bed. I've noticed zits/acne/pimples there. I was wondering how do people keep from getting zits/pimples/acne when they keep their hair i the face all the time? I mean like covering your eye and stuff.How do people keep their hair in their face all the time and not get zits/acne/pimples?
some people have more oily skin than others.


both my best friend and i have hair that is in our faces (bangs)


and i get acne all the time, but her skin stays smooth.How do people keep their hair in their face all the time and not get zits/acne/pimples?
It depends on your skin type. some people have oily skin and others dry skin.





I, for example, only get pimples when it's that time of the month. But never at any other time.





It may be that you are just more prone to pimples. Try buying a face wash that's made for your skin type and wash your face when you wake up in the morning and before going to bed.





I hope this helps...
It may have to do with the hair products and shampoo you use.
Wash your face very well when your in the shower.
don't put a lot of products in your hair. that could be causing the acne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan