Thursday, June 24, 2010

Do you know of any lotions I can use on my face that will not cause zits? Never had a problem w acne til now?

I'm 19 and I have never had a problem with acne or zits until now. I put lotion on my face every morning after I shower. I don't know why that could cause it though because it is specifically targeted for the face, and is designed to not clog the pores or anything. I've also been using it for about 5 to 6 years and haven't had a problem with it yet. I've been noticing more zits for about the past year which is very unusual since I've never had a problem with acne.





So do you know of any other lotions I may be able to use for the face that does not cause zits and keeps the pores open and clean?


Do you know of any lotions I can use on my face that will not cause zits? Never had a problem w acne til now?
my sister used proactive and she got more zits





but i use the clinique gell moisterizer and i dont get zits, it feels very light and clean, its the only lotion i useDo you know of any lotions I can use on my face that will not cause zits? Never had a problem w acne til now?
Dermalogica is expensive but it is very good and lasts a while. I would recommend some sort of exfoliant as well, and maybe taking pro biotic capsules.
Anyone could give you advice that could let you ruin your face. Since you have never had zits before, visit a dermatologist. You could also have some kind of allergy.
cetaphil face lotion is made for people with acne problems so its very very gentle and light but doesnt have any ingredients that cure or aggervate acne. also i swear by cetaphil face wash.
produts r different depending on the person skin.


so u can take a risk or you can simply cleanse ur face with washing foam. atleast 5 times a week.


gell can also work to!
i think johnson%26amp;johnson lotion that one for babies or aveeno
i swear by proactive...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan