Thursday, June 24, 2010

I got my period yesterday, and this morning I woke up with like 7 new zits on my face. Help!!?

So, like I said I got my period yesterday, and this morning when I woke up I had a bunch of those ugly little under the skin pimples. Usually when I get my period I get like one pimple and that is it. Normally, I have really good skin and I only get a pimple rarely, but why do you think I got so many last night? It's just weird because I had no pimples when i went to bed, and I washed my face and everything.





Also any tips for clearing that up and preventing it in the future that would be so helpful!! Thanks.I got my period yesterday, and this morning I woke up with like 7 new zits on my face. Help!!?
Breakouts are very common when you're on your period. Trust me, I get pimples all the time when I'm on mine. Really all you can do to clear it up is drink lots of water, wash your face twice daily, and exercise. If I get really noticeable pimples, I put a dab of toothpaste on them at night before I go to bed. And in the morning, they are noticeably reduced and less red. You can also try homemade masks with an egg base. Those work really well. Or you could dip a cotton ball in salt water and hold it over the pimple for 2 to 3 minutes. That also works really well.I got my period yesterday, and this morning I woke up with like 7 new zits on my face. Help!!?
it's completely normal to breakout when you have your period. when i get my period i usually get huge whiteheads like all over, and then about 4 months i started drinking water, and nothing but water and i haven't had any pimples ever since. so i would try drinking water, and eating healthy might help too :) hope i helped.
I don't know how to prevent it, but to make your skin start to feel cleaner again you should mix 1/4 cup of plain oatmeal with a teaspoon of baking soda and enough water to make it feel like a paste. Just apply it to your whole face and keep it on until it hardens [about 10-15 minutes] then rinse it with warm water. it definantly helps.
It might be happening because all the hormones in your body are changing while you change and sometimes this happens when you eat junk food and don't think your going to get a break out but sometime that junk food will come back andhaunt you lol..





But it's normal..


Don't worry about





Try a Egg mask it's natural and cheap.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk4xdYt3i鈥?/a>
Usually when you have your period you tend to breakout
Try dabbing some rubbing alcohol on your pimples to dry them out. And don't pick at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan