Thursday, June 24, 2010

I got my first zit how do i get rid of it?

I turned 15 a few weeks ago and I have had clear face my whole life. I just got one little zit. how do i get rid of the sucker?I got my first zit how do i get rid of it?
apply proactive or benzoyl peroxide2.5 its very effective for acne and pimples鈥?br>

drink 8-10 glasses of water


Crush mint leaves to extract the juices. Apply the juice to your face every night. This acne home remedy also the tooth paste works too. To remove the redness apply the eye drops which reduces the redness I think its called Visine it instantly removes the redness.


apply ice to your face regularly it closes the pores so that would definitely reduce the acne breakout


check this site to find out how to get rid of pimples and its mark , it has good home remedies hope this helps


http://cashsunshine.blogspot.com/2008/04鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan