Thursday, June 24, 2010

When i was a child i was seen by a GP who gave me a sulphur ointment for my zits. where do i buy it now?

when i was a child i was lucky enough to be seen by a GP who gave me a pep talk when i walked into his surgery as a spotty teenager looking for antinbiotics and miracle creams. He gave me a sulphur ointmentand told me to stop using soap and expensive and usless cosmetic and skin product. my zits went within a week. now my daughter (poor thing) has them and i dont know where do i buy sulphur ointment because outr modern pharmacies are so uptodate they dont boterwith 'those sort of oldy ointmnts' ';!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can anyone help me???When i was a child i was seen by a GP who gave me a sulphur ointment for my zits. where do i buy it now?
Most Pharmacies will still sell the preparation. I don't know where you live but the Helios place in Tunbridge-Wells sells it. I am sure you can find it online too.





Edit


Helios is online, I don't support quackery but they do sell other products apart from Homoeopathy:- http://www.helios.co.uk/





I can't find it on their site but I know they do sell it, it's not considered beneficial to acne which is why it's not longer prescribed. I tried it before myself. Evidence honestly shows it doesn't work but if you want to use it then give Helios a call, they deliver too.When i was a child i was seen by a GP who gave me a sulphur ointment for my zits. where do i buy it now?
I would read the ingredients of some of the high street zit creams as many have sulphur in them. I am certain that clearasil does.
I done some research when I noticed that the sulpher ointment would perhaps work for my son. Walgreens has





De La Cruz


Sulfer Ointment 10%





Zinc works to heal as well; if you can find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan