Thursday, June 24, 2010

How to get rid of a HUGE zit- fast!?

I have this huge zit on my cheek and I can't really use cover up because it doesn't work good. How can I get rid of it pronto?!?!?How to get rid of a HUGE zit- fast!?
Put toothpaste on it tonight before you go to bed and it will be dried up and gone inthe morning when you wake up.How to get rid of a HUGE zit- fast!?
Let me tell you.. I had a huge zit on my nose.. I tried get it ripe(zit) by steaming my face by holding a towel over my head over hot steaming water.. I tried using hot towels on my zit, that i held under the faucet... All i did was kinda cook my face, and the zit.. It looked worse then it did before i touched it.. You can't get rid of a zit, until it's ripe.. or if you mess with it that night, then the next day it might be ready to pop and all the stuff will come out.. sorry i had to tell you the truth.. :(
Please check out one of the links on my page (by clicking my icon first) as I am unable to post them here for unknown reasons. They will help. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan