Thursday, June 24, 2010

Please tell me what is the relationship between a cold and a boil (zit, cyst)?

I have this (cyst) that has suddenly showed up. They gave me a 7 day supply of an antibiotic. 7 days later I still have it and they asked me if I had a cold recently. Which I thought I was going to get but never did. I forgot to ask the doctor what does a cold have to do with this. They sent a culture to see what it is. So what does a cold have to do with my sore????Please tell me what is the relationship between a cold and a boil (zit, cyst)?
Well,


You probably just got a zit naturally if your a teen and got a cold around the same time. Are you enbarrassed about the zit?


If so, sciencist have proven that stress can cause the following :


- Rashes


- Swellings


- Bad grades


- Low Self-esteem/depression


- And, If you have some type of illness, embarrassement will make it worse or won't let it heal.


Hope I helped!


-The Flaming Wizard

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan