Thursday, June 24, 2010

Would You Putt Human Saliva on your face to get rid of pimples/zits?

Would you every put Human Saliva on your face to get rid of the pimples, zits, black heads?





I noticed during my sleep I droll then i noticed when i whipped the dry/ tacky saliva off my face was smooth and clean from zits pimples and black heads. So i tried it with my friends *lol don't ask* they noticed the same thing I was researching that Saliva has many bacteria to kill/devolve the yeast and ext.





So would you ever use Human Saliva just to clean your pours and have soft skin with no pimples/zits and blackheads?





I know I would and I do and I have great skin!Would You Putt Human Saliva on your face to get rid of pimples/zits?
No.Would You Putt Human Saliva on your face to get rid of pimples/zits?
actually, there is a new study out by the university of minnesota that has found human saliva to contain a bacterial enzyme which has been shown to STOP and prevent acne! So kudus to you asker! And boo to the response that won, people never want to believe in something ';gross';.





morons Report Abuse

Very good shahinne. I too discovered the saliva trick.


In my opinion, many skin problems from pimples to wrinkles are due to follicle mites.


I found the saliva drives these worm-like beasts out of the pores.


Every other mammal on earth cleans its hair and skin with saliva. Get a clue. Report Abuse

If its my own saliva than yes...but I wouldnt use someone elses

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan