Friday, December 11, 2009

Any recommendations for what product to use for zits?

I am currently using Neutrogena Grapefruit Face Wash and I mix that with a little ibt of granulated sugar.


It works to keep new pimples from forming, but it wont get rid of the ones I currently have.





I also have black/white heads on my chin and nose. I was using these pads that you rip off to get rid of the ones on my nose, but if you think you have something that may work better, please let me know.





One of my friends uses Cetaphil and I want to know what Cetaphil product (if any) worked for you.





My face is pretty oily, never dry except for the nose area and the area between my eyebrows gets a little irritated sometimes.





My big problem area currently is on my cheeks.Any recommendations for what product to use for zits?
What the skin needs is a treatment that clears pores and kills bacteria, thus preventing hair follicles from clogging and turning into acne. This is what you should be looking for if you want to get rid of those ugly acne.





Before trying any treatment, I suggest you read this informational source that listed the most effective acne treatments available:





http://www.17acnetreatments.com








Hope this helps :)Any recommendations for what product to use for zits?
I use Clean %26amp; Clear Blemish Treatment. It works pretty well for me. It will get rid of your pimples within a few days, and what I love about it is that you can just put a little dab of it right on the pimple. You don't have to scrub your face with it or anything. You can get it at Wal-Mart and it comes in a little clear tube with a purple top. I think the box is purple too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan