Friday, December 11, 2009

What's a good way to get rid of zits for good?

O.K., I know this might sound weird coming from a guy, but I seriously want to get rid of them. I've had zits for as long as I can remember, from maybe 11 or 12, and I'm 14 now. I've tried almost everything. I've used mainly those 3-step lotion kind of things, almost everything but Proactive which I hear stinks, which is why I don't use it, on top of it being expensive. I have a bar of soap which I think might work (the soap is for acne). I just want to get rid of them for good. I don't even remember what my face looks like without zits. Is there anything I can do on top of this soap to get rid of them?What's a good way to get rid of zits for good?
that really sucks luckily there is a girl right here to give you some answers, by the way i didn seal these from any sies i know this from experience, ok here,


1. you will need, wash cloth, soap(bar or liquid)


first wet the cloth and rub or squirt soap onto the cloth, enough to cover your whole face, then scrub your face pretty roughly, until you can feel your pores being freshened, after scrubbing for 2-3 minutes rinse your face with lukewarm water, last spread some lotion on.(you may have to reapeat this for a day or 2 and then every month or as needed!


2.try a facepack, it may sound ';girly'; but it should help, either buy one or mash a banana and a teaspoon of runny hunny with 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil together mix it well, u may use a blender if u want. leave for 10 minutes and rinse thoughroley.


3.DO NOT PICK AT ANY ACNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!


4.feel around to see if any are pimples or blackheads/whiteheads if you find any PoP eM'








i really hope i helped!!!!!!!!!!!! from ~danielle~What's a good way to get rid of zits for good?
Bar soaps are horrible for your face- Just recently i was struggling with acne and i was so depressed [%26amp;a tad suicidal] because it was so disgusting. My mom had an aloe vera plant in our backyard and i cut off a leaf and rubbed the goo all over my face after cleansing. It has gotten so much better now, and it's only day 2. I also use green tea bags to rub over my face after a shower [wait for it to cool down, not scorching hot].





I really hope this helps you. I know exactly how you feel! Hang in there. :-)
the only thing that can potentially cure acne permanently is accutane. most medications you have to keep using continuously or the acne will come back.
http://www.pathlights.com/nr_encyclopedi鈥?/a>








鈥?Cleanliness is important. Keep the skin washed and clean. Keep the infected area free of all oils. Wash or pat the face with lemon juice 3 times a day. Shampoo the hair frequently. Eat a good, balanced diet, exercise regularly, and get adequate sleep at night. Drop all saturated fats from the diet, along with junk food, fried food, refined food, dairy foods, carbonated drinks, caffeine, alcohol, and tobacco.





鈥?Certain dietary deficiencies have been linked to acne. This includes vitamin B6, zinc, and essential fatty acids.





鈥?Increase raw vegetable intake. Eat plenty of non-citrus fruits, raw vegetable juice, cooked vegetables, salads, whole grains, and a few seeds and nuts. Include some seaweed (for iodine) and pumpkin seed (for zinc).





鈥?Go on a short vegetable juice fast of 1-3 days, along with enemas. It would be well to do this every 2 to 4 weeks, until the skin is perfectly clear.





鈥?Beware of all oily foods which have saturated fats. This would include peanut butter, cheese, milk, and cream. A small amount of unsaturated vegetable oil would be acceptable.





鈥?Herbs which could be applied to the skin would include dandelion root, echinacea, alfalfa, chaparral, and red clover.
Getting older usually cures it.
a detox diet

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan