Friday, December 11, 2009

My face is a disaster! Does anyone know how to clear an oily zit-full face?

My face is horrible! they are coming everywhere and there's one on my nose and i look like Rudolph.My face is a disaster! Does anyone know how to clear an oily zit-full face?
I had a major problem with acne. Then I was told to use dial liquid antibacterial soap and it helped out a lot.My face is a disaster! Does anyone know how to clear an oily zit-full face?
USE PROACTIVE AND YES IT DOES WORK BUT YOU HAVE TO USE IT EVRYDAY. IF THAT DOES NOT WORK FOR YOUR SKIN TRY AMBI THOSE ARE THE BEST TWO I CAN TELL YOU ABOUT.
first have you tried clean n' clear? this worked for me but don't change face wash ok. umm u can also go to a dermatologist...that's what im doing. also have you tried regular soup? if not try that and keep your hands off your face. hope this helps.
That happened to me to. I used Avon Immediate Repsonse face wash, and toner. Then I used an oil free moisturizer. Give it like, a week and you will see a big improvment. I also used MaryKay Acne Gel, but it really dries out your skin, so only use it 2 times a day, just a dab on the zit.





Hope this helps :)





And trust me, they will go away. Just give em a bit of time.
well u have to give it some time but i tried everything and finally found something that works, i exfoliate my face with Apricot Scrub Skin Renewel once at night, then i use the 3 step AcneFree System morning and night which you can find at drugstores or target and fredmeyer, to make sure my skin doesnt get dried out from this i use Garnier Nutriste SPF 28 Anti-Sun Damage lotion morning and night (you have to make sure ur mosturizer is oil free) exfoliating facial masks help too just dont use them too often, once a week maybe





Other Ways to Help:


Drink LOTSSS of water its gr8 for the skin!


Wash pillow cases and sheets often


Avoid touching your face


Cod Liver Oil (sounds nasty but it helps) 1 tablespoon a day


and have paitience :)
Everyone isnt the same. So no one can recommend a cream for you without knowing what kind of skin you actually have. You are the best person to judge that. The only other person who would know is probably a skin analyst. If you know what is your exact skin problem, visit the site to buy products that have not just been successful on others but also ranked as the number 1 beauty products in America.


http://www.sdevkumar.qhealthzone.com


http://www.sdevkumar.qbeautyzone.com


http://www.sdevkumar.ordermygift.com





If you let me know the city you live in, on purchase of the products, I will help you get set up with a free skin analysis with one of affiliates so you can have better knowledge of what should go on your skin
THIS IS MY LONG ANSWER FOR ALL OILY SKIN/ACNE PROBS...TRYING TO COVER ALL I KNOW ABOUT ACNE/SPOT PROBLEMS FROM MY OWN EXPERIENCE...SO HOPEFULLY THERE'LL BE SOMETHING HERE TO HELP!!! SOME MIGHT NOT BE RELEVANT DEPENDING ON YOUR SEX BUT I HOPE SOMETHING'LL BE HERE FOR YOU!





I'm 35 and I still get spots/pimple clusters from time to time and even when they go, they leave reddish marks for ages and my skin looks blotchy.





I use clean and clear or neutrogena clear skin - both contain salicylic acid which prevents breakouts and gradually evens the skin tone out too. And crazy as it sounds - the toothpaste things works! Put on a blob at night and put a bit of tissue over it so it doesn't make a mess. I dunno how it works but it does!





Any female with spots I'd recommend trying dianette or yasmin contraceptive pills because if it's hormonal, that can sort out the kind of hormonal pimples you might get monthly!





Also I'd recommend taking a 100% multi vitamin/mineral complex and Omega 369 oils every day because that ensures you're getting the right nutrition and also, the omega oils improve blood flow.





Also...keep your hydration right by drinking plenty of water, avoiding caffeine and alcohol and too much salt!





Another suggestion is the scrub you can get called 'resurface' or something like that - made by L'oreal. You only use it a couple of times a week (and use at night because it makes your face red!). It really works not just with the colouring but also the texture - smoothes it back out. It comes with it's own moisturiser which I don't use but I use the scrub at night a couple of times a week and put bio oil on which it supposed to help clear scarring and even skin tone.





And my final suggestion is 'sheer cover' mineral foundation. You see it on infomercials a lot...tacky I know! But it really works. You can buy it on eBay too so it's easy for you to get some to try it out. You use the tiniest amount but because it doesn't settle into enlarged pores and it contains minerals that reflect light, it disguises any kind of 'scarring' and also it stops you getting spots because it doesn't block pores. The minerals in it reflect light a bit too which acts as a kind of concealer. It's hard to explain but it's fantastic. Just make sure not to use too much - and apply with a kabuki brush starting from the outside and working in so you don't end up with an over made up nose!





I know people say make up's a no no - but because this doesn't block pores and has the added effect of stopping you touching your face too much, I think it's good. You can wear it on its own too and as long as you apply it minimally, it covers but doesn't look like you've got make up on.





Good luck with it hun XX





PS - if you can get them, clean %26amp; clear do these blotting paper things - in the uk I find I have to order them in from Hong Kong or somewhere cos they stopped doing them here - but they're REALLY good.





And if your face gets really greasy, just blot with a tissue if you can't find those. Some tissues are to fluffy so I tend to carry around a few sheets of kitchen roll for the purpose!!!





PPS - If you get your skin relatively under control, try using '21 day Fade Cream' (which I get from eBay) because it quickly clears up any scarring. I can only use it once a day though because otherwise (even though it's a 'cream-gel') it can make my skin a bit greasy again so I tend to use that at night but only during periods that my skin's doing 'good'!
Clean and Clear deep foaming cream cleanser, nuetrogina pink grapefruit scrub with micro-beads, aveeno clear complexion moisturizer, clean and clear acne treament stuff in the silver tube with the purple lid, wash your face every day. For once a week a pore cleansing masque like by nuetrogina or whatever will really help.
Go to the drug store and get ';Bye Bye Blemish.'; Put it on at night and rinse off in the morning. Try Clean %26amp; Clear foaming facial cleanser. It comes in an orange bottle and it fights bacteria. My face gets ridiculously oily so I use oil blotting sheets by ELF. You can get them at Target for $1.00. You can also go to the doctor. Mine prescribed me Duac, Differin and Doxycycline. The Doxycycline is the one that REALLY worked after about 3 months of taking it.
Do the following:





1. Clean your face everyday, morning and night, with facial cleansing soap bar.





2. Don't touch your face.





3. Afte you wash your face put on Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (at ur local drugstore). Don't rub it in, glide it over your skin very gently and smoothly (THIS MATTERS).





After a couple days you will look better.





Good luck.
Tee-Tree oil - wash your face with it each morning and they should go down. Also, avoid any makeup on your face. Drink plenty of water to wash out the oil in the pores, and make sure you wash your face with water and soap at least twice a day.


Hope it helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan