Saturday, December 5, 2009

My top lip has something in the middle? It looks like a zit but its not?

I peel on my lip evveryday, its an unhealthy habit, and my teachers even notice it. I pick on it alot but its never gone. I've had this for like..two years, how do I get rid of it? Sometimes I peel it so much it bleeds and ends up having a dark red stain on it, and people notice it, its embarrassing. Please help me.My top lip has something in the middle? It looks like a zit but its not?
Could be a cold sore but ask your dermatologist or doctor. or your mom. And stop picking at it, it is a bad habit and you don't want people to notice.My top lip has something in the middle? It looks like a zit but its not?
its not a zit and every one has it


only some have it moreprominent


stop peeling lips - i do the same and have dark patch now
Consult a doctor.
you have herpes
you could buy a wart freezing compound, such as Compound W Freeze Off, at any retail store such as Wal-Mart, Target, etc., or any drug store... cole sores don't last for years, and even herpes don't last soo long, though both do repeatedly break out, sounds like a wart to me
do not touch it... i had the same thing my dentist told me to dont touch it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan