Sunday, December 13, 2009

A GREAT concealer that covers acne and big occasional zits?

I have alot of acne, ALL OVER my face. My forehead, my cheeks, my chin and my under eye circles. I usually go simple, light-weight and rarely wear any kind of makeup. But its picture day on the 29th of october and i don't want my pic taken with my face looking like a giant tomato. Im looking for drugstore brands like revlon, covergirl, loreal...


so something with great coverage and doesnt clog my pores or what not...around $10A GREAT concealer that covers acne and big occasional zits?
Maybelline mineral power concealer is great for under eye circles and acne. And then Clinique acne solution concealing stick. Get the Mineral power one at any drug store for around seven dollars and then the clinique one for 13.50 at sephora.A GREAT concealer that covers acne and big occasional zits?
if you use clean and clear to clean your face then get a mousse type foundation and when putting it on you face mix with nivea creme it makes it really smooth and blend on your face it does wonders for me
uhmm bare minerals definitely works well, if it's not at drugstores it's definitely at sephora.
mac studio finish concealer





拢10





go onto theyre website for more details!





hope this helps
Murad acne concealer..might be more than $10 but its for acne, i own it its pretty good!, and it has a built in slight acne TREATMENT too
maxfactor concealer is the best for you and it is around $10

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan