Friday, December 11, 2009

PLEASE HELP! How can i get rid of these zits!!!!!?

ok ok ok..


i have normal to dry skin and it seems like to me that i have extremely thick skin? if that makes sence. my skin is so thick that these zits never surface. ive tryed popping them but they are too deep and i cant get the head. ive tryed using acne products but it seems like the washes and lotions cant get deep into my skin. ive been to the dermo and he has givin me lotions but they all just dry out my skin horribley and ive been to a esthetician and they cant get rid of them either





what should i do???


they seem they just dont go away??


ive tryed every product from proactive to murad


but nothing is making these deep zits go away





i eat super healthy i go to the gym freauently. im a complete health nut


i wash my face 2x a day and im out of ideas


you can hardly till they are there but they never go away!!


they are mostly on my chin and forhead and i dibt get oily skin ever





what should i do now?


and i hardly wear make up and if i do its high quality mineral makeupPLEASE HELP! How can i get rid of these zits!!!!!?
Well, I was going to suggest Proactive - if you use it according to the directions it works wonders - youhave to give it a couple weeks though. If that doesn't work I would go to a dermatologist. Good luck!!!PLEASE HELP! How can i get rid of these zits!!!!!?
I've dealt with the same problem for years! I tried proactiv...and all the stuff that's sold over the counter. My doctor recently prescribed me Minocycline pills. You take them once a day for 15 days and then twice every day after that. In addition to the pills I was prescribed a cream that you are supposed to put on at night but I sometimes use it twice a day depending on how bad my skin is. It's called Benzaclin and it's a combination of benzoyl peroxide and clindamycin. Benzoyl peroxide normally by itself can be drying to the skin but with the addition of the clindamycin it's amazing...a perfect balance.


About your skin...I don't think it's too ';thick'; persay. There's just different types of acne...blackheads,whiteheads or pustules, and deep pustules or cysts. For deep pustules or cysts I would try the antibiotic treatment that I mentioned before.Sunlight can help a little also. Make sure not to touch your face too much through out the day. Your horomones can be a cause as can genetics. Hope this helps even a little...i know how hard it is to deal with bad skin.
i would reccomend getting a facial to clean out all of your pores. also, washing your face a lot doesn't necesarily help, it just dries out your skin, and causes your sebaceous glands(glands that produce sebum, or oil) to overproduce even more oil which causes zits. instead, i reccomend johnson-joshnson PURPOSE cleansing wash. it doesnt dry out your skin and you can use it daily (you can get it at a Rite -aid. Also, moisturizing is very important. i also use a johnson- joshnson moistureizer: it doesnt clog pores and it keeps your skin healthy.


good luck!
  • mcaffee
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    secured loan