Sunday, December 13, 2009

They say to not pick your face or pop your zits, but...?

I have horrible acne, and loads of scaring. I feel like it keeps spreading, so I try to stop popping the zits...but I just think it's plain embarrassing and disgusting to go out in public with huge white heads growing all over one's face. So, ultimately I break down and take care of them the best way I know how (poking gently open with a pin, pushing down, then disinfecting the area afterwords). I can't use any acne medications due to the fact that I'm pregnant either:(





If I don't pop my zits, they end up so big that even washing my face or laying on my pillow forces them to pus, and then the bacteria is everywhere. Is it better to take care of them before this point, or should i stop popping? Will they really truly heal and go away on their own?They say to not pick your face or pop your zits, but...?
My advice regarding acne and being pregnant.........





Ask your doctor if it is safe to use Clearasil during pregnancy. ONLY USE IF YOUR OB-GYN SAYS IT IS OK TO USE!!! I had a friend who used clearasil ultra and she was pregnant too! I would talk to your doctor about it.. It should be fine to use and it wouldn't hurt the baby (it is not teratogenic). Only use a small pea-sized drop covering your whole face both in the morning and at night. Use this product with Cetaphil moisturizer. This will help your acne a great deal. The moisturizer is great because it doesn't clog pores and is very mild. Excessive drying of your skin can also cause acne, so try to keep mine well moisturized.





One more thing... Purchase PURPOSE bar or PURPOSE CLEANSING PRODUCT...... People with acne have sensitive skin so you need a sensitive cleansing product ONLY!!! this is not a soap.. It will be perfect for your skin.They say to not pick your face or pop your zits, but...?
for acne,fair complexion,tanning,sunburn,marks,


spots,make up tips,hair issues n other skin n hair problems


u can refer to dis website


http://skincaretipps194.notlong.com


it has got so many tips n free beauty samples


for curing acne and all your skin problems
No try not to pop your zits it can turn into a blackhead just by that little hole you pop in it which will fill with dirt or it will scar. Try washing your pillow every 3 days so you get the dirt and oil that is left on it out. Washing your face with warm water also helps to clean your skin and pull the dirt up.If a white head shows up after washing then your doing good to get the dirt out, then soon the white head with come out on its own. But also try not to touch your face, dont use hair spray by your face, maybe on the top of your head or back? They will heal on their own my friend :)
  • microsoft office
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    secured loan