Sunday, December 13, 2009

Please Help: How can I get a flawless face, with out zits and those anoying little bumps? What's your regimen?

Mild acne! I have annoying bumps, they're red all around my nose, a little rough on my chin, and one zit on the apple of my cheek


I'm just thirteen and at clinique i'm number #2 so dry combination.


I want flawless, smooth skin


What products should i use? they can be from sehora to simple drugstore brands?


I want a flawless face, but I don't think proactiv is going to do it cause i know its expensive and when you stop using it you break out


so what are good mild acne cleansers, toners, exfoliators?





I want it as flawless as possible so I can only wear concealer





{Please Answer!}Please Help: How can I get a flawless face, with out zits and those anoying little bumps? What's your regimen?
go to a beauty supply store and get a product called a ';comedown extractor';.... they are like 20-30 bucks and it is the same thing the dermatologist uses to extract black/white heads... never, ever, ever touch them with your fingers





only wash your face 2 or 3 times a day, too many washings will over-dry, in my opinion clinique and mary kay products are the best, but i don't like their 3rd step moisturizers, oil of olay does a better job (the key to beautiful skin is moisturizer, and you must get one that won't clog pores)





use a clay or mud mask once a week (before i use the mud mask i bring a kettle of water to boil and stand in the steam, just far enough back where i barely feel the heat, this opens your pores for a really good cleaning)





also, benzoil peroxide cream is awesome for treating zits.... and its really cheap, i've seen it at the dollar store for a buck... simple to use too, smooth it all over wherever you break out after cleaning your face at night, or use a little extra if you get one big zit.





my facial regimen-


before bed- wash with clinique step one combo skin soap


then exfoliate


then use the comedown extractor if i need it


then benzoil peroxide





when i get ready for work i wash with the soap, exfoliate and then moisturize, then put makeup on





when i get home from work i wash off my makeup with a dove make-up remover





and i never ever ever use any oil based makeups! or any of the long lasting brands, they clog your pores as bad as greasy food!





(also make sure you eat a well balanced diet, drink plenty of water and get plenty of exercise.... trying to live without a lot of stress will also help, so find a few good ways to chill)





also you can see a doc.... tetracycline is an antibiotic that clears up some kinds of acne.... Retin A is a prescription cream that is great for large clogged pores... birth control can clear up larger, cyst-type clogged pores... but all 3 of these have draw-backs.... starting birth control while you are young gives you a bigger chance of getting cancer in your early 30's, with Retin A you can't get in the sun, and tetracycline causes yeast infections, i have tried them all and i think you just have to work out a regimen that works for youPlease Help: How can I get a flawless face, with out zits and those anoying little bumps? What's your regimen?
um i tht u can use acne clear frm watson and apply on the pimples..u can also use tea tree oil frm wtaosn and apply on th redness or blemsihes that u might have..uses T-3 facial wash..and uses dainty lavender mask to balance the pH and reduce sensitivity...u can get it frm sgwebsite at 88db..buy nexcare pimples stick to absorb th oil//
Sweetie, I have acne too. I used Proactiv and it didn't work. They say it works for all skin types but it doesn't. One thing is for sure, do NOT pop them. Don't touch your face because it will get dirt and oil in it. Popping them will result in scarring and skin irritation. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about because I have it. A lot of people at my school are telling me false things on what to do about it but they don't know how because they've never had acne in their life! It's not nice to say something to someone with a skin condition when you've never had it, you know? In your case, hang in there. It will clear up. My suggestion is using clean%26amp;clear. But don't use the kind with the exfoliating balls in them because they don't work. Try getting the clean and clear morning burst. I have it and I see major results. I hope I helped!
Acne in girls is caused by excess androgens (male hormones). Using zit zappers like proactive and such are only temporary and superficial fixes for a much deeper issue at hand. I was in the asame situation as you until my doctor presrcibed me birth control pills to clear up my acne. Before the pills I tried every product known to man and none worked, but now I finally have clear skin so get yourself to a doctor honey :)
AcneFree is good for all skin types and it claims to help acne improve within three days. Also it's pretty cheap. I use the one with three bottles in it. Good luck!
Try birth control. I had not so great skin when I was 13 too, and the doctor prescribed me birth control. I haven't had a zit or bumps in 5 years.
I SWEAR by the Apricot Scrub. Seriously, after using it, my skin is as smooth and clear as a baby. =]
The best products are neutrogena. They carry cleansers, toners , exfoliators, moisturizers with spf. Drink lots of water . Go to GNC , and buy vitamin A is good for acne conditions.
Birth control really helped me with my skin and my periods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan