Friday, December 11, 2009

Problem with dry skin after getting rid of zits..........?

I had some zits on my forehead and after an annoying struggle of trying everything most are gone now.. but there are like little flacks of skin so i peel most off i can but they aren't like strips of dead skin (face is dried out) its little tiny tiny flakes ALL over my face.. exfoliating doesn't help at all it is still there once I'm done and the exfoliator just dries it out more.. and i even stopped washing with face washers and just using soap which is helping but there is still lots of dry skin on my face and I can't use cover up on the last few zits i have because all around the zit and the area the cover up brings it out and you can see it.. how can i get rid of this dead skin from all over my face..?Problem with dry skin after getting rid of zits..........?
ive had acne issues, but am able to use vaseline to help keep my face moisturized. this should not become a habit, but its very helpful when the skin is extremely dry. works wonders for me and i dont break out! also, birth control really helps to clear up future breakouts if you are willing to do that!Problem with dry skin after getting rid of zits..........?
I was born in an area that far from medicine, i also experience that kind of problem on the skin. But most of it i do apply the coconut oil after bath and that make my skin heals without any kind of commercial medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan