Friday, December 11, 2009

Okay i have what would appear to be zits on my penis?

i've had them for awhile, they are skin colored, and they are mainly around the bottom part of the shaft. its like a lot of them too,and it stretches up spreading out with less of them around my penis...is this something to be worried about? i have never had sex, and im 16? is this just zits like you get everywhere else? or should i get it checked out? also i have like a dark line going up the back end of my penis too...again im not stressing to much about it yet, i've had them since i started masturbating....soo some clarification would be great.Okay i have what would appear to be zits on my penis?
dont worry


ur not the only one


im like that too


so its totally natural


its fine lol


unless im diseased too


hahaOkay i have what would appear to be zits on my penis?
it's natural
  • mcaffee
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    secured loan