Friday, December 11, 2009

How do i get rid of these 2 zits on my nose, in less than 7 day....or intime for school?

i have these 2 irrated zits on the side of my nose and its like distracting people.lol. i popped the top one and pus came out, but nothing was in the bottom one. lol. i just bought the wave thingy that vibrates around the face, which makes my skin really soft (: i just dont want to go out and spend more money. by the way, im 14. does ice work??/





please write neatlyHow do i get rid of these 2 zits on my nose, in less than 7 day....or intime for school?
Ice does NOT work!!!!.What you should do is take a cotton ball every morning and night, soak it in rubbing alcohol, and wipe down your face,especially the active pimples,until you see a difference.Then use A trusted moisturizing lotion on your face.What this does is the alcohol dries up pimples and removes germs and bacteria.The moisturizer restores all of the natural oils your skin needs to be healthy.Just know that this is totally safe.It worked for me and I did not have to go OUT OF MY WAY just to clear up my face!!!!How do i get rid of these 2 zits on my nose, in less than 7 day....or intime for school?
put a little toothpaste on them before you go to bed. It might take a night or two, but it is totally cheap, and totally works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan