Friday, December 11, 2009

Is there a std where you could get zits on your thigh and all over the body?

it all started a week ago, and i thought it was because of my gf but she only had sex with me and i've only have sex with her but it looks very bad. i have zits all over my body and there is one on each of my thigh that turned black. it gets worst and worst that i started to get some on my testicles and penis. PS. is not only around my genital area, is all over my body, even on my fingers, is it a std?Is there a std where you could get zits on your thigh and all over the body?
Sounds like an allergic reaction. Gotta get it inspected. Is there a std where you could get zits on your thigh and all over the body?
this std is called puberty, and it sounds like it hit you late and damn hard. actually i don't know, but it sounds like you and sex don't get along. stay far, far away.
Yes, Syphillis
no
ewww...yuck!! go to the doctor...maybe its nothing but better safe than sorry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan