Sunday, December 13, 2009

I am a 40yo male with a pimple or possibly zit on my pubic line that won't go away?

I haved popped it several times over the last couple of times but to no avail.Is it an STD?I'm not promiscuous.I am a 40yo male with a pimple or possibly zit on my pubic line that won't go away?
If you have one, take a magnifying mirror and check out the area; you ';might'; have an ingrown hair or a hair growing in the area.





Keep it clean (neosporin or similar antibiotic cream), and shower frequently (1-2 times daily); also change underwear similarly (esp. this time of year). If it persists, talk to doctor.I am a 40yo male with a pimple or possibly zit on my pubic line that won't go away?
Keep it clean and put some Neo-sporin, or some other triple antibiotic) on it. I think you know if your at risk for an STD. If you are, then maybe you should see your doctor.
If there is only one, it couldnt be aids. It isnt a wart right? Other wise that would be hard to pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan