Sunday, December 13, 2009

What are the white dots on my fish? (look like zits)?

What are the white dots on my fish? (look like zits)?


My goldfish developed white dots on it. There are about five on it. It looks they're coming out of her scales and have little things coming off of the bump. It's a white dot that looks like a zit but it has red around the edge of the bump. (I don't think it's ich)I just noticed that my other fish has one by it's eye that must have just developed today. Please help me! What could be wrong with my fishes?





here is a link to two pictures of my fish . They're the best i have.





http://s406.photobucket.com/albums/pp143/wannacookie3/my%20infected%20fish/What are the white dots on my fish? (look like zits)?
Ick!!! Treat it fast!!!What are the white dots on my fish? (look like zits)?
its NOT ick, you're right.





im not sure what it could be though..obviously some sort of bacterial disease or something..how are your water levels? is everything ok? ammonia,nitrite,nitrate?








heres a list of diseases, included with pics..try to scope out the one you have on your fish





http://badmanstropicalfish.com/fish_pala鈥?/a>
prolly fish herpes. no srry that wasnt funny yeah that's not ich. i would check the water parameters. check google for what it could be and if you really don't know try a mixture of pimafix and melafix and hope it clears up.
No, it's not ich. I think it is a parasite of some sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan