Friday, December 11, 2009

How can i get rid of tiny RED zits on my nose?

Well, the stuff you buy at the store seems to make my face ALL red and it makes it worse. I need some zit zapper stuff that i can do at home or something that wont irrate or make it worse on my skin. proactive and clearisl or what ever doesnt work for me. If your Indian, and heard of gee, like that buttery stuff or something, and you put it on your zits, its suppose to go away after a couple days, does it really work?? I thought it would make it worse because it could clog your pores but my mom says it does so help. Oh and does visine help in my situation, does it go away? what about ice


thankss soo much.


I need to get rid of these ANNOYING zits. ahhhHow can i get rid of tiny RED zits on my nose?
Nick ,i think you need to care of your skin in natural way. you need to clear it and use some good and proper treatment. Natural products are the best cause they're safe and friendly for your skin. Download some ideas for homemade recipes and try on you :





http://www.yourcoffeecorner.com/health-a鈥?/a>
  • mcaffee
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    secured loan