Friday, December 11, 2009

I need help! I have many acne scar, zits, and pimples.. what should I do?

I need help!


I am 14 years old, asian. I have oily skin. I had acne since I was in middle school, 6th grade. I tryed Clean%26amp;cCear but it never worked out right. I tryed Acne Free but it dosent work too. I tryed Biore it dosent work... and last but not least... I tryed the best product.. Proative but it didnt help me. It made my skin worse now I am scared that my skin will get even worse in the future if I dont do anything to help it. Im really afraid to go to the mall with a big red zit on my nose. Im afraid if I use another product it might cause more. I went to the Dermotalogist they gave me pills which helped alittle including they gave me a facial.. but still it still got worse. If I did happened to do laser treatment.. my parents wont be able to afford it... please please help me....I need help! I have many acne scar, zits, and pimples.. what should I do?
As a dermatologist, i recommend [Retin-A 0.05% USP] to most of my patients who are not compatible with Benzoyl Peroxide. This is a prescription medication so you will need doctor's approval. At age 14 you're going through puberty so this is natural that it occurs. Anyhow, I would first recommend to you the Retin-A, there is a stronger version of it which is Retin-A micro. So please, talk to your doctor or dermatologist for this prescription. As far as ';over-the-counter'; medication like the ones you described, those contains [Benzoyl Peroxide 10%] and [Salicylic Acid 2%] which you're probably not compatible with and it keeps coming back. I don't recommend the method of ';popping'; because i know majority of us wants to get rid of it that way. But, the truth is, the method of popping will lead to scars.





The best I would suggest is to use to get rid of scars is [Lustra]Hydroquinone cream USP 4%, some people might not be compatible with this product but my son has been using it and after 1 month there was a huge improvement in skin balance. The Cream itself is recommended that you do buy one WITH SUNSCREEN. This cream is design so that your skin will have natural peeling after 2-3 days. This is a prescription medication so you will need to talk to a dermatologist. I cannot tell you that it will work for you because I am a dermatologist, but not YOUR dermatologist.





Your diet and the things you eat is a small factor that leads to acne. Most people believe what they eat is what affects them. Puberty maybe one, but the truth is... Yes, food is a small factor that contributes to the growing of acne if you are an adult and still have acne. Also, it is genetic factors. With it being genetics the alternative is laser treatment but most genetic cases are found in adults 21+. At age 14 we cannot assume and determine right away which factor is your case.I need help! I have many acne scar, zits, and pimples.. what should I do?
considering you are just 14....I think with time this will clear up...when I was your age, I went through the same thing and with time my skin cleared up...I just washed my face with noxzema every night and never went to bed without washing my face.
I have some of the same problems. Other than medicine and washing your face every night ( with a mild cleanser) Alot of times people think the stronger it is the better it will work. Not always.


There are a few other small things that may help. Don't touch your face. The oils and sweat from your hands can cause more. Don't pop zits. It causes them to spread. Keep your hair out of your face (for the same reason as not touching it) Don't eat alot of greasy/ fatty foods.
well I'm in 6Th grade and i 2 have major acne problems!! i wen 2 a dermatologist and she gave me those pills and differn,and neobenz.it works really good!but try washing with the dove soap at night then in the morning with a Mary-Kay cloth. after you was with the cloth use the neobenz.then at night after u was with the dove soap use the differn. it works really good! hope that i helped u?!
Stop drinking soda/pop, eat healthier foods that are greasy watch what you put into your hair...ask about a product called retin-a (Ret-Tin-Ya) My mom used to worked in a hospital and this product really is strong produces results as try using an exfoliating mask that cleanses the pores like a mint mask
I have oily skin too, but my mom got me Acne Free, it's like proactiv but A LOT cheaper, with the same results. It's a proven fact on the bottle that it has all the same ingrediants as Proactiv. It should help, and if not, it's something all teenagers have to deal with eventually. Hope it clears up as you go into adulthood or THEN you can see a doctor and look into getting it Lazer Removed. Good luck and I sure hope i helped! %26lt;333333
this looks like a law-suit


sue them honey!
In Mexico their is a product called Axepsia. The pills are the best, they also have soap and loation. You can buy them in almost any pharmacy store in T.J.. This product works better than any acne treatment hear in the U.S.
you just need to use it every day i had acne and it wouldn't go away but when i used it every day it worked as a charm.
unfortunatly 14 is the worst age for spots because its the middle of puberty. i would not suggest you have laser treatment simply because of the dicomfort get your self a cover up stick. and apply to spots it works wonders and remind yorself you are more than acne.
http://www.attention-to-details.com/news鈥?/a>
You know, eating the right food gets rid of this problem. And it sounds like your face is sensitive to hard core porducts! So here is my tip,





1.Research foods to eat that will help your skin


2. Get a all natural cleanser for sensitive skin (don't scrub be easy and use a soft rag)


3. Before bed (after washing face) use Clinique Pore Minimzer (this product slowly rids your face of zits and mostuizes)





Good luck, i was a pizza face and used proactive and everything like you did and got the same result but this worked great! You will love your skin soon if you do these 3 things!
When I was your age, I went through the same thing. I would recommend continuing to try the ProActive. It takes a few weeks for your skin to clear; honestly, it often gets worse before it gets better. You may also want to try Cetaphil. It's gentle on your skin and should help a bit.





Hang in there--this will pass! :-)
Get yourself an aloe plant,,,,cut a piece off of it and open it to show the sticky clear gel like goop,,apply that right to your skin every night (it smells funny so do it at night) you wont believe your skin in a few weeks..do it faithfully...aloe will not only clear up your skin but exholiate it as well...its simple and it works!
as bad as this sounds i think you are just going to have to deal with it right now, i began having bad acne when i was 11 and now i'm 19 and still struggling with it. mine got a lot better once i turned 16 and they could put me on accutane, a couple rounds of that really helped a lot. to help with them for now i've heard that you should basically eat a lot of raw fruits and vegetables to help get the toxins that can cause acne out of your system. hope this helps
wow well u problaby have to wait for it to clear up but for relief try to put non clogging makeup for a little relief try naural cures like thooth paste

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan