Sunday, December 13, 2009

I were wondering how do i get rid of my zits in 1 day?

Please help me! I really hate zits so much! I really wanted to know how can i rid of my zits in 1 day?? what would help my zits gonna away in 1 day?! I really dont know how to get rid of my zits in 1 day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME! I were wondering how come most famous people dont have a zits like normal people have a zits on theirs face? I know some famous people use a make up to cover theirs zits!I were wondering how do i get rid of my zits in 1 day?
zeno works pretty well, but it's really expensive to buy one- like $200 or something. famous people just have stylists and everything to make them look perfect- it's their job and they get paid to look that way.I were wondering how do i get rid of my zits in 1 day?
there really is no ONE Day zit be gone... but there is clean and clear clearasil facial scrub or the morning burst cleanser either one will help you clear your face within the next two to three days guaranteed... hope it word out
1 day wont happen. 2 weeks will happen





wash your face with an extremely mild facial cleanser and apply astringent right after, 2 times a day, for two weeks. it'll be gone before you know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan