Friday, December 11, 2009

How do i get rid of of small zits on my face the same color as my skin?SOS!SOS?

my skin is a light brown and dark brown mix and my skin is extreemely dry. my forehead nose and cheeks are filled with tons of tiny zits the same color as my skin. i have been told that it is caused by too much sugar cause i drink alot of pepsi, sprite, and coke. now it has become embarasing. HOW DO I GET RID OF THEM!! ( i would prefer homemade remedys of things every one has at home)but medicated is also fineHow do i get rid of of small zits on my face the same color as my skin?SOS!SOS?
Try a product made by Booth's (Rite aid carries it)


it's an apple dermabrasion product. Use it twice a week and it leaves your face with a glow and gets rid of marks like that - (for me).





This multi-action resurfacing scrub combines the one-two punch of teeny tiny micro granules, plus natural malic and lactic acids, to help noticeably refine, even out and brighten less-than-perfect complexions. Enriched with the antioxidant benefits of vitamins A, B5, and E, it's immediate gratification for all skin types.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan