Sunday, December 13, 2009

I get a zit now and then. What cleanser would stop this?

I have tried a lot of different stuff and I still get pimples once in a while? I'm 24, I thought I should be over this by now. Am I just prone to this or can it be prevented? What do you recommend? Thanks!I get a zit now and then. What cleanser would stop this?
Go to your doctor and ask for a prescription for BenzaClin gel cause I'm using that right now for my acne and it works.I've tried Proactiv and that stuff didn't even work for my acne cause it made it worse.I've had acne ever since I was a teen and I'm 26 years old now and I still have acne.I get a zit now and then. What cleanser would stop this?
toothpaste Report Abuse

Change your diet. Less red meat. More fresh vegetables. No soda, major cause of osteoporosis in women and men, soda. No junk food, of any kind, eat fresh fruits for snacks or desserts. Drink only organic fruit juices or make your own. Drink 6 to 8 bottles of pure water every day to flush the toxins from you body and hydrate it too. Walk two miles every day for toned muscles, more energy, more stamina, more vitality and more mental acuity than everyone around you. Do this forever. You will look younger and healthier longer than your peers, who will be begging you to tell them your anti-aging secrets. In the meantime wash, rinse and pat your face and skin dry with a good all-natural herbal soap. Get a large indoor or outdoor weather permitting, aloe vera plant. Every night before bed after washing with the herbal soap, cut off a small piece, peel back the leaf and smear the gel where you want it on your face and skin. Leave on all night. Do this with the diet and exercise until your skin responds favorably.
clean and clear blackhead remover for less money but for a little more money proactiv. i use both but proactiv works better
I swear by Rite Aid acne cleanser, I do not have sensitive skin though so if you do I'm not sure how it would work. I have been using it for years and it has given me clear skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan