Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is a good INEXPENSIVE way to get rid of zits?

I never usually get zits but I have blackheads on my nose, sometimes on my chin and a tiny bit on my forehead. The ones on my forehead aren't very noticeable. Anyway, I sometimes get red zits and they hurt really bad. Somtimes they are on chin, sometimes zide of my face(by hairline) and sometimes on forehead. I just do not know what to do. But when I get zits they feel like they are SUPER noticeable and all my friends say they aren't. I don't know if they are trying to make me feel good or what. But whatever..anyway, I just need to find a way so I won't get them.What is a good INEXPENSIVE way to get rid of zits?
the most inexpensive way to get rid of zits


is to not drink Soda anymore, junk food or any kind of candy/sugar


trust me, you won't be wasting any money like that


you'll save





i did this in high school and it worked but it took about four whole months to get rid of them, plus you lose a LOT of weight


my body had to get used to the change i guess


be patient





it really works





if you already don't drink soda and eat candy then im sorry i dont know what to tell youWhat is a good INEXPENSIVE way to get rid of zits?
You could try to make sure you don't get any hair products on your face as a start. Conditioner, hair spray, all that may cause the ones by your hair line. Then if that doesn't make them stop, I use Proactive's mask for the cystic acne (the acne that never gets a head on it) and Persa Gel for the other pimples. The mask isn't expensive in the long run b/c you only use a tiny bit each time and it lasts forever.
I actually just got Orthoderm from my doctor not two weeks ago and she said that it would work in between 2 weeks to 1 year depending on how rough your skin is, and its supposed to look like it worsens at the very beginning and peeling is normal, you just put it on every night, keep it on over night, and wash it off every morning! So far its working great, and I think its available in 3 different types. Hypoderm=heavy duty kind of cream, Orthoderm=medium kind of cream, and I cant remember the least one..... so I hope that helps
Well first of all, drink lots of water.


As much as you think it wouldnt help


your skin out, it does.


Also get a concealer that has medication in it too.


You can get it at walmart or target and its super cheap.


All clean and clear products work good to use


in the morning and at night. super cheap !


Everyone gets breakouts, whether they clean, or not.


so dont expect perfection !


But yeah, hope that helped.


Best of luckk : )
Proactiv 'works great'

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan