Friday, December 11, 2009

How long do you think it'll take these zits to go away? How bad are they really? Am I pretty?

I'm 13 %26amp;%26amp; I got my period and I broke out, it's super duper bad timing because next Monday I'm going to my new high school that I'm attending next year for a math class where I'll meet a lot of the girls I'll be going to school with it's an all girls school and I know girls are catty and I don't want to be made fun of because I have acne which I dont usually have, I'm going to the beach on sunday, will that help any with the salt water and the sun? How bad is my skin really? Be honest + am I pretty?





My skin on a normal day:http://s567.photobucket.com/albums/ss116/ShaShaaaax3/?action=view%26amp;current=DSCN0053.jpg





My skin now X.x :http://s567.photobucket.com/albums/ss116/ShaShaaaax3/?action=view%26amp;current=DSCN0180.jpgHow long do you think it'll take these zits to go away? How bad are they really? Am I pretty?
I won't lie to you, you look terribly moody! Other than, you are indeed pretty :p


The spots don't look to bad, and you can get treatments for spots and acne, use concealer too. The sun %26amp; salt will dry out your skin, which could cause the zits to become more resistant to the treatment. Seriously, just smile to fit in, no girl cares if your pretty or damn right hideous, would you? Anyway, smiling makes you 8 times more attractive to people (not necessarily in a flirtatious way!) Good luck with!How long do you think it'll take these zits to go away? How bad are they really? Am I pretty?
Youre pretty, but you need to smile!








And your skin isnt that bad, honestly. Just put some acne medication on it and use concealer. You are always your own worst critic.
Yahoo! Answers is not the place to fish for compliments.
your soooo hott baby girl %26lt;3 Ide love to go down on you mmmm yummy n tasty ude prolly taste so sweet
They'll be other girls with zits. I promise.
you look like a pig.. in both pictures. no offence? just being honest.
thats your skin when its BAD? If I had a complexion like that, I'd be so happy... and no, it really is not that bad. Use a scrub that had ';beads'; in it and is oil-free and non-comodogenic. If you get burned it'll make the acne worse, so make sure you wear non-comodogenic, oil-free sunscreen. I use one by Nuetrogena and its really good. Alse if you wear concealer make sure its water-based not oil-based. Same goes for all makeup. Also, just relax. If you stress out about it itll make it worse.
Hey!! I really think you shouldn麓t call that acne!! you really dont have much... and if girls make fun of you maybe their just not worth it,real friends wouldnt care about stuff like that!!


anyway, I think you are prety and the water may help dry those zits out, but make sure your skin is very well protected cause if it gets burnt your zits will get so much worse (its happened 2 me)


I use a clean %26amp; clear deep action refreshing gel and it works great, dont pick at your zits and sometimes toothpaste can help


you put a little on at night, wait about 10 minutes and wash it of... i hope it helps! oh and dont put on too much makeup if your trying to cover them cause it will take them longer 2 heal
to me you are very very beautiful... if I looked like that at thirteen wow I would have been thrilled, and as for your skin My best advise is to ask aprofessional derm. about it. They really know whats best but if you want a quick fix get nutrogena rapid clear spot treatment and rapid clear facewash..., and again, you are very pretty and have very beautiful eyes... youa re lucky, don't second guess your beauty... and look confident... it will make you look even more beautiful
just make sure you wash your face with a good face wash that DOES NOT say it is for acne...that WILL make it worse, trust me. Make sure you exfoliate your face atleast once a week if your face wash does not exfoliate for you. once you are done washing your face then dip a cotton ball in some rubbing alcohol and rub it on your acne, it will sting but it dries out the pimples and they will go away fast. then apply a gentle moisturizer to your face so that your skin doesnt completely dry out from the soap and alcohol. this is what i do because i used to have problems with acne and now my face is good as new :D
You really don't have anything to worry about. Girls can be catty, but as they get older, they tone it down a lot. High school girls, for the most part, are much nicer than when they were in middle school.





And seriously, pretty much every teenager gets acne. It's totally normal, and anyone who makes fun of that is stupid.





Like the person above said, if you want to cover up your zits, use some concealer or foundation. I use Maybelline Matte Mousse, and I think it works really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan