Sunday, December 13, 2009

HELP!!! I have a zit right on the corner of my lip and I need to get rid of it before tomorrow!?

I cannot be seen with this at school!





I am stressing out cause its pretty big!HELP!!! I have a zit right on the corner of my lip and I need to get rid of it before tomorrow!?
TOOTHPASTE. (I'm not kidding.) I used to not believe in this until I read a few beauty magazines recommending it and decided to try it. It works because it dries it out and makes it heal faster. It may not make it COMPLETELY go away but it's what will help you the most, promise.





1. Use a Q-Tip and apply the toothpaste directly on the zit. (You want to dry the zit out NOT the skin around it.)





2. Wait 15-20 before washing it off





3. If I'm desperate, I usually repeat both steps. You should too ;)





Note: You'll most likely feel a burn on the spot. Don't worry, that's completely normal. And, whatever you do don't wash your face before the 15 min. Otherwise it's pointless.HELP!!! I have a zit right on the corner of my lip and I need to get rid of it before tomorrow!?
the clean n clear on the stop acne treatment will get rid of that sucker by tomorro morning!! its works miracles!! or try bloting a pea-sized glob of toothpaste on it for about 20 minutues. n try it again n leave it over night...or...crush two asprin capsules(non liquid type) and use visine RED eye removal drops on top of the crushed asprin and create a paste...rub on the pimple and let it sit for 20 mins.. wash of and repeat in about two hours.
It could be a cold sore.





Go to a store and pick up Abreva, Blistex, or Carmex.





But honestly, it won't go anywhere in less than what... `12 hours? Get some concealer and powder.





OR you could pop it, then put some sacilcylic acid (just get a clean and clear spot treatment) on it so it won't make a scar.
GO TO A PHARMACY AND GET SOME BENZOYL PEROXIDE IN THE ACNE SECTION WORKS GREAT
  • microsoft office
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    secured loan