Saturday, December 5, 2009

How can I get rid of my zits fast?

I'm 15 years old and for the past 3 years my skin has been perfectly clear. Last month though, many zits started to pop up around my chin, mouth, and under my nose. It looks completely horrible, and i've tried so ahrd to get rid of them. I wash my face 2-5 times day and after I eat, and even put myself through a ';non-zit diet'; wear I ate no food or drink that can cause blemishes.My mom refuses to buy me any solutions like proactiv. Are there any ways to easily rid myself of zits? How can I get rid of my zits fast?
Get plenty of sleep. Don't over-do it, though. Drink water, eat healthy. Wash your face at least two times a day. If the problem refuses to go away, I'd recommend a dermatologist.





I ended up going to one, and the product seems to be working for me.





You just need to be patient.How can I get rid of my zits fast?
My mom refused to buy proactiv too but a friend gave me some and it worked, so she has decided to buy me some now.
Toothpaste is a remedy. Wash your face twice a day with cold water. Drink lots of water, and get lots of sleep.
Crest toothpaste reduces redding.


Get Equaline pads,


And rub one on your face during morning and then night.









wash your face doofus
sorry unless you get some kind of solution ur screwed. i use proactive and it works.
buy face wash, like 3 bucks

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan