Sunday, December 13, 2009

I keep getting large sores on my skin that aren't zits and I'm wondering if its bcuz of proactiv.?

Okay I've been using proactiv for around a year and I haven't had any trouble with it. But in the past week it looks almost like my skin has become thin on my face and red sores have sprung up on my face. Theyre not zit and its like a layer of skin was removed from my face in that area leaving it raw and prone to infection. I had a huge one about the size of a penny that got an infection but i put peroxide on it and its starting to heal but soon after I got 3 more. I have no idea what this is being caused by and Ive heard of reactions to proactiv but theyre different from mine and occur early on in use. I've also been warned about Infatago (sp?). Has anyone had a similar problem that could help me out?????I keep getting large sores on my skin that aren't zits and I'm wondering if its bcuz of proactiv.?
I had the same problem when I was on proactiv...At first it worked great, then after about a year i started to get huge sores, they're basically huge zits, your skin got used to the product. I changed what I use and now I use Shiseido's pureness which is perfect for teenagers and young adults with sensitive skin. You can find it in Macy's or any other department store.I keep getting large sores on my skin that aren't zits and I'm wondering if its bcuz of proactiv.?
Every time I use something that irritates my skin, I just stop using everything I put on my skin except some lotion that I know won't irritate my face. It usually goes away in about a week. Sometimes my skin flakes so I have clean, new skin. I hope this helps!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
YOU DEFINITELY NEED TO GO TO A DERMATOLOGIST BUT I THINK IS THAT THE PROACTIV IS CAUSING A IRRITATION THAT CAN CAUSE A RASH BUT NO WORRIES JUST GET SOME DESINIDE AND IT BE BETTER IN NO TIME
are your on drugs, this can affect your skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan