Sunday, December 13, 2009

Do you know the best way to deal with single zits/pimples?

Or ones that pop up out alone (not an acne problem). I occasionally have one or two pop up on my face, and I get real self-conscious. I have tried facial cleansers as well as clearasil pads. I even use real simple solutions like popping the zit/pimple and applying rubbing alcohol or putting toothpaste on the zit or pimple to dry it up before I go to sleep and through the night. Could somebody please tell me the fastest way to get rid of these annoying things?





As long as your answer is serious, all answers are appreciated. Thank you!Do you know the best way to deal with single zits/pimples?
i have the same problem.. my solution is after washing my whole face, hold a wet hot towel on the pimple for a while then carefully pop it. not sure if it's the best solution but it's my way.. btw, does toothpaste work at all? i've never tried it for fear of making it worse :/Do you know the best way to deal with single zits/pimples?
kay well i have the same xact problem! okk well heres the fastest way to get rid of pimples over night. right before u go to sleep, rub ice on your pimple or zit. keep rubbing it for about 30-45 mins or until ur face is numb. u will see it grow, but dont worry bout it, ur pimple will grow a lil but then it will die down. when you wake up ur pimple shud be ALOT smaller then it wuz before! =] and now ur dun!
I found this and it talk about how to lose zits fast.





http://www.wikihow.com/Use-Household-Pan鈥?/a>
Murad acne spot treatment.


its small about the size of lipgloss.


Works great!
Clean %26amp; Clear Persagel 10.





But you don't have room to complain.
  • mcaffee
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    secured loan