Friday, December 11, 2009

What are the best ways to clear acne, pimples, zits, blackheads, everything/ect?

I'm 14. i have had acne since 6th grade and im going into 9th. Iv'e tryed proactive and a bunch of other things only like 1 or 2 things worked but they took forever and not for long. I have a habit of touching my face a lot and I try not to. Nothing seems to work i need things that are inexpensive or that I can find in my house. In want like 100% results. I kow that wont happen but just please help. Thank you. =]What are the best ways to clear acne, pimples, zits, blackheads, everything/ect?
for me its clinique. it can be pricey but last forever and works really good. its called ';clinique acne solutions'; it comes with a foam, clarifying lotion/toner, and an oil free moisturizer! they work great! almost on all skin types it can be pricey almost 50 bucks but SO worth it!! but make sure to wash your face 2 a day or it wont workWhat are the best ways to clear acne, pimples, zits, blackheads, everything/ect?
I'm in the same boat. I'm 14 too. I don't want to start ninth grade w/ a face full of zits. I started using acne.org's regimen. It's starting to work. Daniel Kern (creater of acne.org) made a kit of everything youll need for 45.00. If your face gets really dry after using it (you can jojoba oil) which really really mostrizes really really dry skin. I would buy the acne.org regimen! I did! It came in a few days. The bottles are sorta small, but I guess it's enough to last for a few months!





http://www.acne.org





Additional Details:


I also went to the dermatologist, and he perscribed this stuff called Retin-A. It wasn't working. Or showing ANY signs of working when I had been using it for about 3 weeks. I looked up and asked a question on yahoo answers, and people told me it took several months to start working. So I switched to Acne.org's regimen.
To Get Rid Of Them ... Freederm Is Good ...


I Dnt Really Know Much About When You HAVE Them ... Cause Its In My Jenes .. I Dnt .. My Family Has Really Good Skin, So Its Easy For Me.


But , When You Have Got Rid Of Them Good Things To Make Them Stay Away Are,


Take Your Make Up Of EVERY NIGHT Before Yu Go Tu Bed,


When You Wake Up, Wash You Face , Clean And Clear Daily Wash Sturff Is Good And Works :)


Before You Put Your Make Up On, Wear A Light Mostuireiser, And Gently Wipe Of The 'Grease' With A Damp Flannel, Leave To Soak In While Doing Something Else, And Nevr Use Loads Of Powder With No Lotion Or Liquid Foundation On , It Dries Out Your Skin So Much And Makes it Get Spots Really Easily :)








Goood .. Loook ....


If You Have Under, Skin Acne, Yu Can Get Injections That Makes It Go Away. And It Goes In Like 4 Days, But I Am Not Sure How Much You Will Have To Pay ... :)








Love ... Hope That Helps ... x x
dermatologist and get them to prescribe you isotretinoin. do not leave till you get it! its a pill you take once a night/day for acne. but beware if your a woman you may have to go through some tests before they will give it you because it can cause some serious birth defects if you become preggy.
normal soap!





the reason people say its bad for your skin is because it dries it out (which makes it flaky and red) however... if you have oily skin it will be perfect because it wont dry out your skin but will stop acne etc


i have tried heaps of products and it is the only thing that works for me and it works miracles! :) hope i helped
if you convince your mom or docter to subscribe birth control pills i suggest that. not only does it help your skin it helps with your period and if you have maigrains. but if you dont take it every day it wont help. plus i suggest the off brand kind because its cheaper and it works the same. =] good luck.
when u get out of bed every morn, wash your face with a facial scrub or blackhead scrub. (you can buy it from most suppermarkets. $10 or maybe more). your skin will start to look better in a week or 2. dont touch the pimples. oil from ur hands makes it worse.
Going to a dermatologist helped for me.. he prescript me a daily wash it wasn't that expensive, since its last me for about 3 or 4 months at a time.
thats my same story but its been since 4th grade and i still havent found anything but try Stridex pads it is so far working pretty good for me
Well, i have had the exact same problem recently. Until i started talking to my grandma. I mean i have tried proactive and stuff from the dermatalogist. But, if you was you face with dove bar soap 2 times a day, when you wake up and bedtime , and take a tums before bed, [[ tums is an antiacid which gets the acid that causes the peoples out]] they should start going away in 2 days.


It has worked for me. hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan