Saturday, December 5, 2009

I need help getting rid of my zits 4 free?

I am going back 2 school in a couple of weeks and i REALLY need to get rid of my zits, some people say its not like its the end of the world but to me it is!!! if i dont get rid of my zits before school starts i might just as well put a bag over my face, and believe me i will!! and i dont have any money so it has to be totaly free. P.S. i dont have alot of zits but i still need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is a major fashoin emergency!!!I need help getting rid of my zits 4 free?
you could try lemon juice or honey :/ a nice facial scrub is tomatoes dipped in sugar :)your face feels amazing after and if you have bangs or something you should probably wear them up for awhileI need help getting rid of my zits 4 free?
Put a dab on toothpaste on your pimples before you go to bed. I've found that works well, or I've also mixed baking soda with a bit of water (just enough to make a smooth paste) and put that on before bed. Either one makes your acne disappear fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan