Friday, December 11, 2009

How do i get rid of all my zits and fast?

its almost my graduation and i want to look flawless but with my zits, it isn't going to happen lol i dont have massive red pimples like other grls i juss have medium sized zits that look a little red idk how to get them off every morning they bother me lol and plz im sick and tired of ppl saying its a part of growing up um i think i realized that already


is there any recommendations on what creams or should i juss use skin id, proactive(not clearasil cuz that didnt go good 4 me it made my face red lol)How do i get rid of all my zits and fast?
My daughter has been taking Nature's Cure Acne Treatment, for a few days. I can already see results. It is an oral pill, you just chew it. You take one in the morning and one at night. It comes with cream too. The pill has no taste at all, and the best part is it is all nature and has no side effects. I got it at Wal-mart for 8.97$. It might work for you. She breaks out on her forehead, and she can't get rid of the blackheads on her nose. Most of them have vanished. They have the pills for boys too. I hope my information helped you.How do i get rid of all my zits and fast?
I used to have a lot of zits while I was in High School also.


I had tried all the creams out there, which didnt seem to work at all. Except for one...............it is Calamine Lotion. You can find it in any chemist and it is pretty cheap. All you have to do is put it on your face at night. Just put some Calamine Lotion onto a cotton bud and dab them onto your pimples before you go to sleep and then wash it off in the morning. Your pimples will become really dry and you can just pick them off, and it would leave a scar or anything. It takes about 2-3 weeks, if you do it every night.


It worked for me so hopefully it will work for you too.
I'm 25 and still have those ugly blemishes once in a while and I'm one of those persons that can't keep my fingernails off them. I wash my face every morning and night with a scrub that is from Biore and at night before bed I apply AcneFree Acne and Blackhead Terminator (active ingredient:Benzoyl Peroxide 2%)to clean skin, just on the problem areas though. It works for me so hopefully it works for you too. I also read once that applying vinegar on your face will solve the problem but honestly I haven't tried it. Make sure you are using a moisturizer for your skin type, specially if it's oily. You can find all the products above at Target. Make sure you stick to a routine so you can keep those zits off your face for graduation, good luck.
well for a spot pimple treatment i use clean and clear invisible blemish treatment. u put the gel on ur bumps and in the morning wash ur face with a Hot rag and the pimples will slowly go away and by 3 days they will go away trust me! lol
try Uhmm Maybee noxzema youh can qet itt at yuhr local walqreens, rite aid, cvs or pharmacies like that...you can also get a facial at where you qet ur eye brows done...they remove dirt and black heads...my mother qoht it and her face looked really clear
  • mcaffee
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    secured loan