Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ladies - will you pop your husband or signif o's back zits if he can't reach them?

I'm talking both blackheads and full on nasty back zits. And only the ones that he can't reach himself because they are planted in the middle of his back. And - if you do pop them, do you get all cranky and make a big fuss about how much it grosses you out, or do you gladly do it and move on?Ladies - will you pop your husband or signif o's back zits if he can't reach them?
I actually am a picker myself so I drag my husband in the bathroom and pop his he hates it.I know its gross but its a weird thing I have I just pick at things.Ladies - will you pop your husband or signif o's back zits if he can't reach them?
Not to be mean or anything but what a gross question, why would you ask it here?
i don't think i'll ever be with someone who would ever ask me 2 pop his zits 4 him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan