Friday, December 11, 2009

Why am I all of a sudden getting zits around my mouth?

I struggles with a mild case of acne a few years ago, and got it under control and had for the most part clear skin till now. Now for the past few days I have had zits pop up out of no where. Sometimes I have 1 everyday, sometimes I have 3, sometimes I don't have any.


Is there anything that may be causing this, stress, eating habits or daily activites?


Is there anything I can do to treat this at home?





Also I wash/moisturize me face normally, and use Bare Essentuals make-up on occasion, other days I don't wear any at all. Why am I all of a sudden getting zits around my mouth?
sometimes you can get zits from dirt getting in your pores. People tend to touch their mouth are often because well of course eating. dirt gets all in the poresWhy am I all of a sudden getting zits around my mouth?
well usually i get and my family of gurls have said usually during ur cycle u start to break out around your mouth so being hormonal and getting acne bumps usually is a sign that you are about to start ur cycle again.. hope this helped! :)



made out with a pimple face lol
Eating habits have nothing to do with it, it's just a myth.


I recommend Acne Free, it works really well over time

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan