Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I get rid of 2 month old zits?

I always break out right before my period, usually big red sore ones, on my nose and chin. This time, I got one on either side of my chin, the left side actually has 2 zits really close together, looks like one big one with two heads. The bumps have gone down, but there's still hard lumps underneath, and the tops keep scabbing over after I wash my face, they just won't heal and it's been over 2 months!! I've tried all my acne medication on it, even the topical prescription stuff, and nothing works. Anyone have a good remedy for healing these?How can I get rid of 2 month old zits?
try tea tree oil, it works awesome on acne! use a conservative amount on the area, let it soak in, do this about once every or every other day. tea tree oil can be very drying so don't go overboard on the amount that you apply because it can burn your skin if you use too much or use it too often.


good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan