Sunday, December 13, 2009

I use liquid fondation. Does that clog my pores and make new zits come up?

I am very good with washing my face, even hot water steaming it and putting spot treatment. Before school, i put on Marry Kay liquid foundation and then powder. Is this the reason why i come home from school and I have new zits popping up? Is there any REALLY GOOD foundations out there that i could try that won't end up doing that, if so what are they?





And what is something i can do differently then putting on foundation to cover my imbarressing acne spots?I use liquid fondation. Does that clog my pores and make new zits come up?
yeah prolly, i dont use it, cause i break out really bad..I use liquid fondation. Does that clog my pores and make new zits come up?
You can use a mineral foundation if liquid foundations made for oily skin aren't working for you. You also want to be careful how you are cleansing your skin. Steaming your skin opens your pores and can cause oil production to increase. You want to use a cleanser that's made for oily skin, such as Proactive, and then use your spot treatment for any breakouts. If your skin isn't healthy, there isn't any makeup out there that will fix it.
The same thing happened to me, I also used mary kay foundation for about a year until I switched to another one; it also made me brake about a lot!





This is what I do now: I use SEPHORA liquid foundation (twenty dollars but worth it), and it is perfect for people who are acne prone. It gives you more of a natural look and covers BETTER than the Mary kay foundation. After I apply the liquid foundation, I use a big makeup brush and lightly add a layer of mineral foundation loose powder.. Maybelline makes a good one and it's not expensive at all; available at all drugstores. The way you cleanse your skin is great, I wouldn't change that at all; I actually cleanse my skin the same way at morning and at night.





hope I helped, like I said; the sephora foundation is quite pricey but it really is worth every penney. There is probably a sephora in your local mall, or you can order it from online also.. it is REALLY good.





hope i helped! good luck. :)
Anything will clog your pores and cause blemishes if you blend it with your fingers. There are more bacteria on your hands than on your feet. Ew, I know. (This is also why dermotologists tell you not to touch your face during the day and not to pick at blemishes). You can try disposable foundation sponges (20 for $1) or try a powder foundation such as CoverGirl Trublend or Maybelline Mineral Powder.They come with brushes you can clean on a regular basis.
the liquid foundation is probably like the basic cause for your zits. so you should stop using that and wash your face every time you do use foundation.





a really great one that i use is called





COVER GIRL TRUE BLEND MINERALS





its give your face a good look and i have used it for quite a while and i have not gotten zits because of it.


but also don't wear foundation everyday. hope i helped!
I'm pretty sure all make-up clogs up your pores and in the long-term damages your skin in many ways (including premature ageing). If you wear make-up, the best you can do is wash your face as you do and also use spot-cream/face wash etc, or wear less make-up =)





The best thing for spots is to let them breathe - I know it can be embarrassing having them on show, but they go away quicker =) If you suffer from serious acne, then you should see the doctor and they can prescribe you medication for it =)
all foundation does that,


i think as long as you wash it before bed and before applying makeup you should be fine





zits can also occur from eating too much sugar or if you are on your period..





you can try MAC foundation,, pricy but usually lasts the longest,


if you have a lot of acne then go to your doctor and ask for DIFFERIN its a cream you put on before bed and really helps within two weeks!!!





other than antibiotics drinking lots of water will help clear and hydrate skin
Well I do not know any new foundations for you to try right off the top of my head. But try an all natrual foundation or just a new foundation b/c most likely thats why your getting blemishes b/c its clogging your pores I recommend Estee Lauder it works great for me and i only get zits on rare occassions hope this helps tons LUCK LUCK LUCK =)
first of all you can get rid of just about any zits by getting the right face wash from your doctor, ask your doc for a prescription for xclenia face wash and differing those two used together work extremely well as far as make up i really like smash box foundation it works really well and looks natural
Neutrogena makes a liquid foundation that contains salicylic acid which helps clear your skin, and isn't very expensive. Could be the lotion that you're using is too heavy. You could try something a bit lighter like an oily of olay daily moisturizer?
the same thing happends with me. i just the liquid foundation and it cause my to break out even tho it says hypoallergenic. so i stoped useint it, it still get coverage because i use mineral powder, it's good, dont cause you break out, try it!
Trublend. Best foundation.


I sleep in it sometimes, and it never makes new zits pop up.





Stop using that foundation.


Also use trublend powder.





and wash your face in the morning too.
people think Mary kay is great cuz its expensive but its crap


try somthing oil free by lancome


if u want to pay mulah also dont use mary kay for zits


use clinique spot treatment or get trentoin 000.25 recommended


by your doctor
get te oil free ones... yes foundation clogs the pors, but you can try and using mousse foundation, its light and not very thick.. and it doesn't gave me acne.. and i forget to wash my face sometimes so hope this helps..
Well, I use to have pimples. I use maybelline mousse and powder and I don't have a problem with zits. Try that. Plus it's prolly cheaper.
use a mineral foundation. liquid always clogged pores no matter how much the company says it doesn't.
go to the dermatologist first of all .....acne is hereditary...u get it frm yo mama and dad ....then buy non-comegenic makeup ...oil free....ur skin eats the liquid makeup casuing new pimples try applying it twice a day washing it off the first time
you should try a liquid foundation that has no oil, most foundation is oil based which can cause acne even though you are trying to prevent it
it really doesnt clog it just depends on your skin type... maybe you are just prone to zits no matter what:( try a really good face wash and drink LOTS of water cuz that helps keep your face clear.
yes liquid fondation will give u zites i use this stuff called beauty control and its oil free and i love it all of their stuff is good i like it
use a mineral foundation as it doesnt clog your pores as much
water
with the kind of face you have, zits will definitely boost up your beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan